Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs 搜索

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

我的禱告

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |更多

參加祈禱

Staff Members

Community ads

的 1
1 -1 的1話題

分類 > 家庭 > 兒童保育 >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (26日前) (0)

Hey, I have never been happy with my teeth and recently had an accident, cracked one of my front teeth. My dentist had told me to put a veneer. Actually, I was planning to have veneers for all of my front teeth! But I had a bit of online reading and seen many disaster experiences of people from veneer treatment!
I know veneers are permanent and can't rethink my decision once it is done! That is why I'm this concerned about it. I heard that veneers can make teeth sensitive, so can it make my teeth extra sensitive for the rest of my life?

Hey, I have never been happy with my teeth and recently had an accident, cracked one of my front teeth. My dentist had told me to put a veneer. Actually, I was planning to have veneers for all of my front teeth! But I had a bit of online reading and seen many disaster experiences of people from veneer treatment!

I know veneers are permanent and can't rethink my decision once it is done! That is why I'm this concerned about it. I heard that veneers can make teeth sensitive, so can it make my teeth extra sensitive for the rest of my life?