Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs 搜索

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

我的禱告

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |更多

參加祈禱

Community ads

的 1
1 -3 的3話題

分類 > 神學辯論 > 聖經 >

lawrence4

lawrence4 (3313日前) (0)

Initial Judgment 5 Months While the Chosen are Protected

Genesis 7:24       And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Genesis 7:22       All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

Revelation 9:2-5  And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man

Protection for the Chosen

Genesis 6:13-14  And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.  Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

Genesis 6:17-19  And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee. And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Revelation 7:1-3  And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 9:4-6  And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

God Remembers His Chosen

Genesis 8:1-4   And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained; And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.  And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

Revelation 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. Revelation 12:13-16  And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

denn

denn (3222日前) (0)

what do you want to imply? are those verses connected?

Buds

Buds (2311日前) (0)

You have underscored texts in three of your scripture choices having to do with the protection of God's chosen. Seven sets of scripture texts are referenced. What is the point you want to make about these texts? Are you saying that nothing will happen until God's chosen are identified?  Or that they are hidden away and kept safe? In Genesis and in Revelation there is mention of water flooding as a means of destruction.  One mentions insect infestation and another fire.  A question I have with regards to the identity of the chosen... or the servants of God - they appear to be identified as having a seal in their foreheads.  What is this seal and how can one know if it has been bestowed on them?  Is there a scripture reference to it