Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs 搜索

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

我的禱告

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |更多

參加祈禱

Staff Members

Community ads

的 1
1 -2 的2話題

分類 > 女仕廳 > 美容療養 >

margeret12

margeret12 (774日前) (0)

Hi! I'm 22 years old and I have always disliked my nose since childhood. It's very big and not in proportion to my face. This is affecting my beauty. So I have researched a lot about rhinoplasty and have always considered one. But couldn't speak about it to my parents. My mom has a big nose and I'm afraid if my decision will hurt her. 
I've talked with an expert surgeon about rhinoplasty in Mississauga and he cleared many of my doubts regarding the surgery. I would like to know if anyone here has gone through this surgery. If yes, how was your experience? How can you make sure that your surgery does not go to an utter failure?
One of my friends suggested to grab courage and discuss this with my parents. I too think I should do that as I think if this situation continues I will fall under depression. I have already lost the confidence to take photos because of my big nose. I want to get rid of all these kind of feelings. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi! I'm 22 years old and I have always disliked my nose since childhood. It's very big and not in proportion to my face. This is affecting my beauty. So I have researched a lot about rhinoplasty and have always considered one. But couldn't speak about it to my parents. My mom has a big nose and I'm afraid if my decision will hurt her. 

I've talked with an expert surgeon about rhinoplasty in Mississauga and he cleared many of my doubts regarding the surgery. I would like to know if anyone here has gone through this surgery. If yes, how was your experience? How can you make sure that your surgery does not go to an utter failure?

One of my friends suggested to grab courage and discuss this with my parents. I too think I should do that as I think if this situation continues I will fall under depression. I have already lost the confidence to take photos because of my big nose. I want to get rid of all these kind of feelings. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!

verolla

verolla (47日前) (0)

You know, it's not necessary to go to a plastic surgeon to correct the shortcomings of appearance. In this issue you will help recommendations stylists, bangs and glasses https://hairstylesg.com/hairstyles-with-bangs/hairstyles-with-ba ngs-and-glasses/. I am sure, that such a being veiled fully divert attention surrounding from your nose and you will feel more confidently.